Main Menu

Recent posts

Ask the Staff Anything / Re: Item Request Form
Last post by platinum01 - Sep 09, 2024, 03:48 PM
Okay. Thank you!
Ask the Staff Anything / Re: Item Request Form
Last post by Fury - Sep 09, 2024, 03:44 PM
Quote from: platinum01 on Sep 09, 2024, 02:57 PMIs there a standard Item Request Form we can access for DMs and submit at the end of long quest lines?

Usually the DM will send you the preferred form if you're eligible for one from the plot, when it comes time to request items. I know I've had several variations throughout my DMing tenure because I wanted to ask different questions in different plots.

If you haven't gotten one for a plot you're in and are waiting on it, ask the DM to make sure you weren't forgotten and items are being handed out!
Ask the Staff Anything / Item Request Form
Last post by platinum01 - Sep 09, 2024, 02:57 PM
Is there a standard Item Request Form we can access for DMs and submit at the end of long quest lines?
Player Announcements / Internet
Last post by platinum01 - Sep 06, 2024, 12:58 PM
Turtle and I have been without internet, since yesterday evening. Restoration of service is estimated to be tomorrow. Sometimes, they over estimate outages. We will see.

Cheers,
Plat
Updates and Roadmap / Re: CD Module Changelog v2
Last post by SpacePope - Sep 02, 2024, 05:44 PM
CD Module v4.11g1
- Updated the server to NWN preview build 37-7
Players can stay on the stable release for now, but this should bring stability, performance, and networking improvements to the server along with new diagnostics tools to help us find the cause of issues when there's any. It also enables a few new tricks script-wise.
- Enabled new diagnostics' tools to detect stalls and crashes

Module
- Replaced deprecated sitting scripts in some module areas
- Updated T6 Eye of the Storm dungeon (Lady)
- Added Green Door Inn and Trade Post, courtesy of Pretzel!  This is accessible via Farsea Marshes - Bogside Trading Post
- Disabled leaping in Suzail's Royal Court
- Updated Suzail Promenade area and NPCs conversations (FireWraith)
- Added level lock to the entrance of the Croaking Swamp dungeon
- Fixed Arabel guards and Purple Dragon NPCs' outfits
- Updated Coin Toss (Lanira)
- Added Player Home (Terallis)
- Added Player Home (Hitetsu) 

Scripts
- Added the /bardmode command to display VFX notes above your character's head while singing. Use again to toggle it off.
- Fixed /vision for Hellbred
- Minotaurs are now immune to Maze, as was already listed in the spell's description
- Targets under the effect of Dimensional Anchor are now immune to Maze, as was already listed in the spell's description
- (Monk) Abundant Step is now correctly set as a supernatural ability and not subject to wild magic surges
- (Shadow Dancer) Shadow Jump is now correctly set as a supernatural ability and not subject to wild magic surges
- (Druid & Shifter) Changed the Polymorph vfx that plays when shifting/unshifting for a softer one
- (Druid) Script added to automatically remove Wildshape 5 & 6 and grant Infinite Wildshape (animals) at Druid level 14
- (Shifter) Script added to automatically grant Infinite Wildshape (animals) at Shifter level 8. Note that this doesn't unlock the Dire Animal version of those shapes.
- (Shifter) Medusa shape replaced with Otyugh shape, which has a new projectile trash vomit AoE ability
- (Shifter) Script compatibility update for 37-7. Optimized the script that ran before/after polymorph.
- (Divine Champion) Fixed Divine Wrath being infinite use, not having a cooldown, and not showing on the NUI
- (Half-Dragon) Breath weapon updated. Half-Dragons breath now does 8d10, DC 26.
- (Dragon Disciple) Breath weapon updated:
    1-3: 3d10 & DC 22
    3-7: 6d10 & DC 25
    7-10: 8d10 & DC 28
    10+: 8d10 + 1d10 per 2 level above 10
                28 + 1 DC per level above 10
- (Spell) Dismissal: Fixed the script not adding the +6 to DC listed in the spell description.
- (Spell) Word of Faith: Now allows a Will save on the Unsummon effect and Fortitude vs the Blind
- (Spell) Blasphemy, Dictum, Holy Word, Word of Chaos: Now pierce SR
- (Spell) Targets of an Epic Spell should now correctly add their Spellcraft Bonus to Saves
- (Spell) Greater Restoration spell school set to Conjuration (was wrongly listed as Necromancy)
- Added /endmyaoe to the Help menu
Updates and Roadmap / Re: CD Hak Changelog
Last post by SpacePope - Sep 02, 2024, 05:43 PM
CD4 Hak Update v4.03c1
.2da
- Added entries for chest model #240, #241, and bicep & forearm #142
- Robe #13 and #25 now display the belt outfit part
- (Assassin) Prestidigitation added to cantrips list
- (Paladin) Remove Disease is now useable 3x/day
- (Druid & Shifter) Infinite wildshape (the animals) is now granted at druid level 14 or shifter level 8 (relevels aren't needed)
- (Shifter) Added Otyugh shapeshift and related entries
- (Shifter) Umber Hulk is on a diet and can now fit through doors.
- (Duelist) Added cls_bfeat_duel.2da to prevent errors
- (Invisible Blade) Added cls_bfeat_invisb.2da to prevent errors
- Updated 2da entries for Dragon Breath vfx for dragon polymorph PCs
- Updated 2da entries for Dragon Breath vfx for Half-Dragons & Dragon Disciples
- Updated 2da entries for Breath of Fire spell vfx
- Updated 2da entries for Slaad Spit vfx

.hak
- Fixed sky shader for 37-7
- Fixed outfit color palettes for 37-7
- Added 6 new ingots placeables (Mibs)
- Added chest option #240 and #241 for human female (placatedrat)
- Added bicep and forearm #142 for human female (placatedrat)
- Added 3 new Cage placeables - Cage: SH Tube 1, 2, and Jar
- Updated Dragon Breath vfx for dragon polymorph PCs
- Updated Dragon Breath vfx for Half-Dragons & Dragon Disciples
- Updated Breath of Fire spell vfx
- Updated Slaad Spit vfx

.tlk
- Updated Greater Wildshape IV description
- Added Otyugh spit ability entry
- Updated Infinite Wildshape description
- .tlk entries for Warlock added (Vince)
- Tenser's transformation description updated to clarify that the caster loses the ability to cast spells while Tenser is active
- Updated description of Word of Faith
- Updated description of Blasphemy, Dictum, Holy Word, and Word of Chaos
- Updated Greater Restoration spell school
- Updated Avasculate descriptors
Ask the Staff Anything / Re: possible new shield design
Last post by Eidolon - Sep 02, 2024, 01:59 AM
Unfortunately that is not the 3.5 holy symbol of Bahamut. That symbol is a 4th edition addition. In 3.5 he still uses the nebula holy symbol.

Player Announcements / Re: Arya Update: 09-01-2024
Last post by ceyella - Sep 01, 2024, 02:22 AM
For the sake of treasured consciousness, we march.
Above those who have fallen, we march.
At the edge of our own blades, we march.
With death in sight, we march.
As we forget, we die.
As we awaken, we live.
As we dream...we are born.
Player Announcements / Arya Update: 09-01-2024
Last post by Arya - Sep 01, 2024, 01:53 AM
Hi everyone,

Not trying to be a drama queen, I swear. Just wanted to address my crankiness the other night. I also just want to give a bit about what has been going on too that I didn't (at least don't recall) telling people, or at least not everyone.

CW: CPTSD, struggles with recovery, abandonment fears

A big part of me does not want to go into this depth but I feel I owe people some context of what I have been struggling with lately in terms of here.  Tldr, it's not anyone specific, and a lot of it is me and my history.

I had as kind of glossed over, three days in a row it seemed my sleep was just disturbed and was first time in a while it was that constant since me taking my anti anxiety meds at night so I can force myself to sleep. When that happens my body feels more stressed and I've noticed lately if I lack sleep too long I get sick. It is not an excuse, and if people felt I was killing a good mood, I am deeply sorry and that part was not my intent.

What, why, etc...there is a deeper thing I feel might have affected my perception of what was going on when I went short. In summary, I had a lot of past trauma triggers but also, from 2020 to 2022, perhaps even sooner, I had some things happening to me, and unfortunately I am just going to say it: happened here, but I'll not say more than that. Who needs to know, knows, and senior staff had been informed and sooner or later it was resolved to their best ability. Suffice to say, I'm still not fully recovered. I still go to therapy for that and other things.

Part of the result of what happened was in that time frame before matters resolved I was a lot more sensitive than I already am, and while covid and communal traumas (whether ethnic, lgbtqia, etc) from ongoing in the United States may have played a part, a part of me knew things were up in a place meant to be safe(r) for me than the physical world and I was gaslit heavily on it. When one major source of it all was handled, I can say I noticed handling things, at the least things like negative comments better even if not perfect (though not anymore imperfectly than others).  One clue in all that was I was fine with feedback at work but for some reason I was not handling it best here and I've tried to do a lot to remedy that since. It was a mix of rejection sensitivity dysphoria and sensing something going on and being unable to address it, feeding a lot of things including feelings of helplessness.

For anyone who had to deal with that in that time, I don't know if my sincere apologies covers it enough. I don't know what more I need to do to make amends but I am sincerely trying, even with some stumbles on the way. All who helped me realize what was going on, a thank you is far from what I owe and I will cherish that. As Daeatria would say, "A raven does not forget slights, but nor do they forget kindnesses." 

Needless to say, some of what transpired in 2020 to 2022 has left me with a skewed perception of things. Rare for me is a day I'm not wondering if people just want me gone or spread seeds of doubt about me or my personal character behind scenes so people might eventually drive me off in different ways. Yet even with this, a part of me defaults to blaming myself and I do not want to inconvenienc anyone...

..So, life has been busy, but my latest health news, persistent hotter than usual temperatures in the state, and feelings of this and my concern the server has had a lot of yuck or negative energy lately has reinforced me not being on anymore than a few times a week. I am definitely working on things, including stuff for this server, but I know I could try to fit in a little more time here and there with effort. Sadly, I just at this point do not know what more I can do besides what I have been doing to resolve any of what has kept me down more.

Please know that I care for everyone in this community and I want what is best, even with what I have gone through here. I want to do what is best for both my fun and everyone else's. Sometimes I stumble on showing it, and sometimes I wish I did not.

Much love and peace.

Best wishes,
Arya
Updates and Roadmap / Re: CD Hak Changelog
Last post by SpacePope - Aug 27, 2024, 03:11 PM
CD4 Hak Update v4.03b6
.2da
- Fixed wrong description on Shadow Adept's Shield of Shadow
- Wooden staircase added to placeables.2da
- Added a new column to spells.2da
- Fixed Empowered Turning and Heightened Turning missing from Cleric feat list
- Fixed Shadow Adept not getting Low-Light Vision at level 2

.hak
- Added new male chest model #89 for every race (Nibbles)
- Added new belt option #64 for every race and gender (Nibbles)
- Added new male chest model #245 for human males (Mibs)
- Added new female chest model #239 for human females (Mibs)
- Added three new wooden staircaise model. These can be found under Appearances: "Stairs, Wooden" "Stairs, SpiralCarpet" and "Stairs, Spiral" (Mibs)
- Updated wizard hat vfx (Nibbles)
- Added new female human head #252
- Added PLT colors to female human head #238