Main Menu

Luck of heroes Change Request!

Started by L30, Apr 30, 2016, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L30

Hi in NWN 2 luck of heroes also raise your ac by +1.
Since this server is strictly 3.5...
You could make this change to make this feat more worthy.

Deleted

Wrong forum.

And no, we're not intending to change the feat.

Remmy

Luck of Heroes is normally only selectable by characters from a couple regions. Aglarond, the Dalelands, and a few others. While in PnP it does grant a +1 luck bonus to saves and AC its wider availability in NWN, not to mention the fact it can stack with select other bonuses that normally would not stack in D&D make it unnecessary to add the AC bonus. +1 to all three saves is already "worthy."

Vincent07

Also, the feat's effects are hardcoded.   I can't just alter them, without some sort of odd scripted kludge.  I've no plans to do this presently.  And as far as balance is concerned, I'd say +1 to all saves is pretty nice.  Especially if you are human, stack it with Strong Soul and save gear etc.     LoH is just fine where it is.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

thedran

We could always use more saves. . .

Garage Trashcan

thedran Avatar
I feel like I need that Dave Chapelle meme with "Ya'll got any more of those saving throws?" But I'm too lazy to make it.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Kymus

Garage Trashcan Avatar
I feel like I need that Dave Chapelle meme with "Ya'll got any more of those saving throws?" But I'm too lazy to make it.
Fixed :D :D :D

Vincent07

thedran Avatar

Says the Paladin wearing +saves rings.   <_<
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Deleted

Kymus Avatar
Garage Trashcan Avatar
Fixed :D :D :D

Sure thing... roll a will save!

Kymus

me when playing my rogue:

*runs all across traps without a care*
*ignores ogres throwing things and giggles*
*casts point blank fireballs*
*loses to a fear spell*

onivel

Kymus Avatar
me when playing my rogue:

*runs all across traps without a care*
*ignores ogres throwing things and giggles*
*casts point blank fireballs*
*loses to a fear spell*

Sounds about right
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Thanks to all the paladin paranoia about Cara's sanity (which led to making sure she has tons of saving throw gear), Cara's will save bonus is higher than Rhea's.

thedran

People wear other rings. . .? Say it isn't so!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda