Main Menu

NO SPOILERS

Started by onivel, Dec 17, 2015, 11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

I loved Alvin and the Chipmunks last night and I think I might watch it again.

destinysdesire

I am waiting to see that, or Kungfu Panda!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Darvins

Seen it, loved it, not perfect obviously but I loved it, and thought it set up the new movies wonderfully. Through it also reinforced my rule of seeing movies when the theatre is quiet whenever possible. As the folks on the row behind us seemed determined to talk throughout and kick the chairs annoyingly. I have a simple rule you can make one brief comment every 30 mins or so anything more is too much talking, shut up and let me enjoy the damned movie.

Also I'm pretty sure that the 3 year old was too young for a two hour movie, but I understood it was a parent wanting the 'I took my Kid to Star Wars' memory and actually said three year old was better behaved than the adults who wouldn't shut the hell up. Sorry I just really hate talking at the cinema. It's why I also usually go to them on my own.

onivel

SEND THE TALKERS TO THE SPECIAL HELL !
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Saw it Sunday.

Awesome beyond words. A few minor quibbles that really did not detract from the overall experience. Eagerly looking forward to Ep8.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda