Main Menu

A question born of concern...

Started by destinysdesire, Jan 29, 2016, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

destinysdesire

Has anyone heard from DM Nevermore? I know I heard back from them on Jan 4th that they had been sick and stepping away, I am worried though as I have not heard from them since? Does anyone know if they are okay? I messaged them on the 11th and the 25th and haven't heard back, so I am a bit concerned.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Goat

I've spoken with her briefly a few times (most recently received a quick message on the 26th), I know that she has a lot going on right now, but am not privy to specifics.

Dismus

Same. I spoke to her a few times earlier this month. She will return when she is able to. Like goat said she has a lot going on. I am sure she appreciates the concern though.

destinysdesire

Well I am glad people have at least heard from her. My warm wishes to her.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Arya

I am glad, as well; I thought about her recently. I know we had a few good players and DMs over the years who had health issues and have not reported. And I worry for their well-being.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

silverwolf64

:) am glad to hear she's ok bit worried when people I know go silent for so long.  Too many bad things have happend in my life like that.  Looking forward to seeing her back and if ya hear from her before Me tell her we're all routing for her and wish her only the best  :)