Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snorriht

Thank you Ladybug for the Miner Concern event, it was fun, and Dwarvish, with a bit of a twist! I'm looking forward to the the next installment :-)

Eruheran

Thank you  (Eidolon) for the wonderful short quest. I really enjoyed the way you portrayed the NPC's and the environment, and the attention of the NPC's to us as our characters.

Caerylia Durothil

I thank Malefic (Eidolon) for the Wondrous Tales - a Mad Whorl event! ♥ It was short and sweet and satisfying!

LichKnight

A big thank you to aDM Rykka for all the love and hard work she has been pouring into the Underdark and us evil-doers. The new Underdark expansion is amazing and a joy to walk through.
We just concluded one of her plotlines two days ago and what a journey it was - I look forward to more!

snorriht

Thank you Ladybug! Maybe a Miner concern, but Major fun! ;-)

haroshia

snorriht Avatar
Echoing this.  It was a great quest and makes for a great story :)

psieco

SpacePope

haroshia Avatar
snorriht Avatar
Echoing this.  It was a great quest and makes for a great story :)
Same here! Got surprised by the direction it went, and I had a lot of fun. Now I've got plenty of stories to tell about creepy demon-moles :D

Diestormlie

Thank you to Wolfgar for implementing my rebuild and guiding me through the process!
Drive it like you stole it.

Eruheran

Had a really wonderful scene with   's guidance. Both Caerylia and I enjoyed it so very much.

Running With Razors

Eruheran Avatar
Had a really wonderful scene with     's guidance. Both Caerylia and I enjoyed it so very much.
I am objectively not sure if Eruheran is talking about the same session I was part of, but if it was, then I too thank ! Even as a (indirect) witness, I enjoyed it nonetheless :)
"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
- A soldier-for-hire. Warrior. From a galaxy far, far away.

Daniel Ogden - Swashbuckling Arcanist. Hunted. Haunted.

Eruheran

I was really surprised by the amazing work DM and  did for Evelyn's garden party. Handling all those various NPC personalities and player interactions was really quite something. I hope you both got some good rest after that. Know that we greatly enjoyed it.

isthisthingon

I wanted to thank for their traveling artist event from a few days ago -- it was a great change of pace, and the kind of small happening that makes the whole setting seem more alive. Really enjoyed the chat my character got to have in reacting to it. Thank you!

snorriht

I wish to thank Edge for a wonderful experience. It was truly more than I expected, and I'll be thinking about those beautiful scenes for a long, long time :-)

Diestormlie

Many thanks to Wolfgar for Ashes of a Mother quest! It's been riveting so far!

And many thanks to all the DMs/Admins who helped with the Lady Protector's Garden Party event! I'm sure it was a lot of work, but I can definitely say it was well worth it!
Drive it like you stole it.