Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snorriht

The Spoofini event was at the couverture level of quality and fun, Thank you Ladybug!

psieco

would like to thanks and congrats the dm klud (i dont know if this is the name ) that make quest of old man that make pictures

Epi

LichKnight Avatar
A big thank you to aDM Rykka for all the love and hard work she has been pouring into the Underdark and us evil-doers. The new Underdark expansion is amazing and a joy to walk through.
We just concluded one of her plotlines two days ago and what a journey it was - I look forward to more!
I just need to echo this. I love all DMs equally, and then one DM more equally than the rest. Ty for bringing all my fantasies to life with text and ambiance and areas. <3

fluffyduck

I wish to thank Melody for being an absolutely wonderful help ever since I joined this server. Let it be her extensive knowledge of FR to help out with some feedback, telling stories in-game, open to communication and so on. An amazing roleplayer to be around for sure and I am looking forward to more experiences with her!

Sidhe

Shout-out to Cherry Coke for a simple, fun little run-in with a peddler that broke a lot of ice and provided more than a few conversations of the "what's in the box??" variety. The efficiency in terms of activity generation for such a brief interaction was something to behold, and it really deserves mention. Kudos.  8-)

Sidhe

Melody

Sidhe Avatar
Shout-out to Cherry Coke for a simple, fun little run-in with a peddler that broke a lot of ice and provided more than a few conversations of the "what's in the box??" variety. The efficiency in terms of activity generation for such a brief interaction was something to behold, and it really deserves mention. Kudos.  8-)

Sidhe

Please keep in mind this is for DM kudos, we have a separate thread for player feedback here! (Cherrycoke is a player on CD.)
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Fox²

I had an absolute blast in Jazzmyra's plot, especially in today's finale. Thank you !
Retired.

Edge

Melody Avatar
Sidhe Avatar

Sidhe

Please keep in mind this is for DM kudos, we have a separate thread for player feedback here! (Cherrycoke is a player on CD.)
I'm guessing they meant Cherry Bomb, who is =)
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Jazzmyra

Fox² Avatar
I had an absolute blast in Jazzmyra's plot, especially in today's finale. Thank you !
I want to second all that, it was amazing and the ending was awesome! Really loved it and made me happy that I applied for it to happen <3

Eruheran

Little late on the post but many thanks to BH for running the El'Tael quest to MD and our inclusion. A neat story that has opened a couple doors.

aliirielle

I just wanted to take a moment to once again thank for the amazing questline. I'm so honored I got to be a part of it and truly had a wonderful time, from the very beginning to the very end tonight.

Melody

I also want to thank  for the awesome ORTA plot he ran. It was so much fun and I'm so grateful for all the hard work you put into it. It was a dream fulfilled for Melody and for me.

Genuinely, thank you.
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Garage Trashcan

I would also like to thank for ORTA. I don't have much to add beyond echoing what others have already said. Thanks for the fun ride, buddy, and I look forward to the next one.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

lackofimagination

I want to thank for the ORTA plot. It was amazing and the developments that it created and all the subsequent roleplay with other players has been absolutely awesome.
Thank you for the exps, the fish and the items, but most of all, thanks for your time and I hope you had as much fun as we did!

Diestormlie

Many Thanks to Melody for doing my Relevel! And many many blessed thanks to Nokt for helping me through my Toolset setup related idiocy!
Drive it like you stole it.