Main Menu

Thank you for Positive DM experience (Not for aDM Feedback!)

Started by blackhound, Dec 15, 2013, 07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branchie

I would like to thank DM Eidolon for the Croaking death event she ran for us!~ It was quite fun and we took a fair number of screenshots :)

Arya

Want to thank  for the awesome combat event today. I know I mechanically died a few times and there were some in-game glitches, but especially considering this was a first time handling a mass-scale combat event, with varied level ranges, and some, I thought she did a fantastic job! It also was nice to see the background ongoings with the larger dragons, both allies and enemies.

Keep DMing! You are a gift to the server staff and I also can say between both in-game and voice chat, I have heard that there are many who feel the same as I do! <3 <3 <3

Thank you for running a short but sweet combat event. I also want to thank and for their assisting and for handling things smoothly even when snafus happen on the mechanic side (including with lag). Good call on the pauses, too, that happened, due to the head DM having had some technical stuff come up. 

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

awakeninfinity

I want to say that I appreciate last night's event   - it was a definite blast; and I appreciate the time and effort that you put into it.  and  did a very good job in running their parts of the fight as well. Thank you all for it.

Melody

I'd like to give a huge compliment to ALL our DMs. Thank you for volunteering your time to entertain the players. You don't have to do that, and all your selfless kindness is genuinely appreciated. You're awesome, and I'm grateful for all of you for making CD a fun place to be!
"Hello, dashings and darlings!" - Melody

Eruheran

A bit overdue but to , I really had a wonderful experience with the muse questline. It was beautiful in many ways and I've rarely had many DM's in my years that could really produce that kind of magic, that consideration, and many more adjectives, all good in terms of storytelling. As a DM you were communicative, approachable, and understanding. Guiding when you needed to be, and firm when it was important to be. Thanks for the memories and the friendships along the way.

Running With Razors

I'm going to lean on Eruheran to thank for the wonderful tale that strongly involved Daniel and for having portrayed the Best Swordsman in the Faerun so flawlessly well! You're awesome.
"Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst."
- A soldier-for-hire. Warrior. From a galaxy far, far away.

Daniel Ogden - Swashbuckling Arcanist. Hunted. Haunted.

Caerylia Durothil

I, too, would like to thank  for such an amazing experience. ♥ Thank you so very much for all those meticulous, beautiful stories! I already miss the Fellowship of the Muse!

Skeleton

I need to mention and give respect and love to DM Rykka for the Drow event, it was awesome, the way you were able to juggle us all, the intricate detail in the area, in the characters, the small goals tailored for us all, and the overarching story was incredible. Truly it was a action packed and fun NINE HOURS! Rykka you are literally a god, I dont know how you did it, but it was awesome.
Player of : Talabrina T'sarran, Alice Gallows, Elisabetha Voivodate, Marala Maerret, and Z'enovesryn Xyran

Diestormlie

Seconding everything that Skeleton says. Rykka, we don't deserve you.

Also many MANY Thanks to Fox^2 for weaving the Codemagic and making Rykka's area actually be able to be imported! Our Saviour!
Drive it like you stole it.

rahimus

Agreed with the previous post ! Rykka did an amazing job with the party ! I was extremely impressed by the number and quality of npcs, and the overall place. I think though that one dm for that many player was obviously a huge task, especially with the various activities/ interactions possible.

trylobyte

Been a long time since I've had an event that was nine hours long, and I didn't even realize where the time went.  The Soiree was truly amazing, Rykka.  Thank you for all the hard work you put into it.

aliirielle

Just like to leave a note of thanks for aDM Harlequin for adding the CW: Arachnophobia in their recent announced quest. It's much appreciated <3

ladybug

Just wanted to offer thanks to for the chance to use the Doomguide abilities I so rarely get the chance to and props for being able to roll with the resultant curveball. :)
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Black Venus

Thanks for the amazing fun you created. That was so creative and great fun. I loved all the puns and interesting creatures you made. Keep up the great work!

Dorca