Main Menu

Sketchy on when I'll be on for a bit

Started by Darvins, Apr 23, 2014, 12:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

So I decided to post this, There's nothing wrong, but I will be a bit... sketchy on when I log on at the moment. Real life has been.... yeah, and I have fairy legitimate feelings of.... rage at the moment at something not related to the game. (I'm fine this is something that happened to my sister) I'm going to avoid coming in game to often through just as I don't want my Anger transferring to my characters. 

Arya

Recognising that is more than half the battle.  It is a good thing for one to recognise when to take a step back. I know I had to even if for an hour or two just recently.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daphne

*hugs* Take care. We'll miss you, but take care of yourself, right?

oarthias

*Really big hugs* Very sorry to hear that hun. Hope it gets sorted out soon for you all.

Hey, best wishes Darvins.  We'll all be here rooting for you and enjoying your return.  :)  Make it real.

jixjum

I miss you so much! Will leave lots of sun flowers around for you!

Atomic Twinkie

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Masque

Come back when you're feeling  better fellow Brit! We're thin on the ground and we're surrounded by Americans!