Main Menu

Broken

Started by daphne, Apr 28, 2014, 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daphne

I'm taking a bit of a break from DMing. If I have promised you something I will get to it, just not looking to take on new things at the present time. 

whitespirit

*sends much positive energy and well wishing and gratitude*

*hugs tight*  We'll leave a candle on for you.  And watch that candle and wonder why we left it there, bring it inside and ponder deep realities staring at it.  

Valimar Dragonbane

Take 'er easy, Daphne!  You've been a busy little beaver lately.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

Ditto!  Take the time you need to recover!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

*Whispers* You'rethebomb

Silveryfeather

We all need a break from time to time. You certainly have deserved yours. <3

Fire Wraith

*hugs*

Anything you need, just let us know!
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

The Red Mage

Love you.

But not only you. Don't get greedy.

Fire Wraith

Does make me think of this, though...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPC2Fp7IT7o
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

trylobyte

*hugs*  Hope everything goes well for you!

jixjum

We'll bond when you return!