Main Menu

Pending Applications

Started by , Jan 27, 2016, 04:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

This is a general apology from me (on behalf of the admins who I'm sure will echo my sentiments) for the backlog of pending applications.

Between Edge's overtime (he can rant on that later), my own personal troubles and return to work, and general burnout all around (yay stress and drama!)... we've let things slip.  It's my goal to review these apps and have decisions back to you by the end of the week.

destinysdesire

RL happens dear, we know its stressful, perhaps something to consider is one or a small group of Senior DM's who know what the Admins will approve and can help shift some of the weight from you guys for a while?
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Deleted

No, though we have used that system in the past.  These applications require admin deliberation... meaning all the admins participate.

destinysdesire

ahh I see, and understand, was just trying to think of ways to lighten the burden for you all
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Deleted

silentsteps

Take your time. I do think that we have a good community here who understands the scope of work you do for us, to some level at least. It's best that you focus on real life first and then on a game, but glad to see you communicating your troubles to the rest of us. I hope the best for you in regards of those and will wait patiently myself at least.

All the best dears!

Silentsteps