Out-Of-Context D&D Quotes: CD Edition

Started by Edge, Jun 19, 2015, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

"I don't get pants, apparently. I get a mankini."

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

belladonna Avatar
Jul 4, 2015 22:21:15 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
"Yes, sir, I am aware that was a balor. Yes, sir, I do know my orders. No, sir, I do not know th' location of my pants at this time."
HA

ClockworkMayhem

belladonna Avatar
Jul 4, 2015 22:22:04 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
"I don't get pants, apparently. I get a mankini."
Update: "Finally! Pants!"

Edge

"Well, pyromania is the gift that keeps on giving?"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Edge

"How do you summon a defective devil?!"
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Edge

"He should have named him Hiss."
"So would that mean he gets the Dodge feat for free?"

Edge

"I believe his anaconda don't want none unless you got puns, sir."

Deleted

*andi.exe has encountered a fatal error and needs to reboot*

Deleted

"If he takes the Ice Genasi template, he can't be a bard, or named Vanilla."

Deleted

"Bastion, not going to lie, I had to read the first line of your description a few times before I realized it did not say you were wearing a "leather thong"  >.>"

Edge

"Deadpool, the patron saint of the internet"

onivel

belladonna Avatar
Jul 14, 2015 14:47:29 GMT -5  @belladonna said:
"Bastion, not going to lie, I had to read the first line of your description a few times before I realized it did not say you were wearing a "leather thong"  >.>"

Ironically enough.... it is a typo and -is- supposed to say thong. It just doesn't mean the type of thong she was implying. 

Its supposed to be a jade pendant hanging from a leather thong.. something like this...

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

tarriel

"I d-don't think letting people stroke my s-snake is a good idea anymore"

Deleted

LOL

I was wondering how long until that joke came up.