Main Menu

Picture Battle!!

Started by Edge, Dec 18, 2013, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Rules:

1. Post a picture that defeats the picture before you. How it beats it is up to you.

2. No text (unless it's text in/on the picture). If the picture can't stand on its own without you providing explanation/context, it doesn't beat the picture above it.

3. This is silly, keep it silly. Don't argue if you disagree with a picture that beat yours. Just find a new one to beat it instead!

4. Keep it SFW. (Safe For Work.) No nudity, no gore, no lewd text on the images, minimal swearing, etc.

BEGIN!!!

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Ogre Time Yay

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

The Red Mage

-Edit- Oops, was for Hydaro's picture.

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Edge