Main Menu

Carp is down!

Started by Dismus, Dec 31, 2015, 06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

Carp texted me.  Our hometown was hit by 8 inches of rain immediately followed by freezing weather.  It knocked out his Internet and they can't get a tech out to him until the 6th at the earliest to fix it. If you have something you need him for he won't be back until then.  If you need to talk to him I'll pass the message along.

Edge

>_<

Best of luck to you two. Stay safe out there.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

destinysdesire

Ouch, hope everything is okay for him really soon!!
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Deleted

Owwwww.  Poor Carp.

FaeFae

Come back soon, friend fish!

Garage Trashcan

Tell him to evolve so he can rampage near Mahogany Time >.>
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Valimar Dragonbane

Lovely weather you have there.  Remind me where you live so I can stay far from that nonsense!

Seriously though, I hope he gets back up and running soon.
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

I echo what everyone else says here: I hope things get back to normal soon! It sucks that the weather is sucking as bad as it is. I was trying to talk to Carp the night when things started to worsen. :-(

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

theshobit

Awwww. Tell him I'll have a pretty dress waiting for Sarah when he gets back, Happy New Year! and, I miss him. *sniffle*

onivel

Yikes.. that sucks... take care and be careful!
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Remmy

This past week was not a good weather one for people! My area got tornados. Glad Carp is okay and just had an internet and not a power outtage.

Autumn

carp NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crap been there :(  sucks big time

Arya

Huge suckage for everyone. :-( Be safe!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

carp6

YAY I am back now!! I got a new modem even! The tech guy came early for some reason!! So I lucked out in that regard!!! and thanks everyone for the good support and well wishes it is much appreciated!

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.