Main Menu

Arya Kalarathri/[DM] Lady of Pain's May to June Schedule

Started by Arya, May 10, 2017, 11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

For everyone's benefit, my availability for the next two months will be...

June 16, 2017 to July 7, 2017 Schedule. 

Monday: I am available after 8:30 PM EDT. 

Tuesday: I am available after 4:30 PM EDT. 

Wednesday to Thursday I am available after 3:30 PM EDT.

Friday after 7:30 PM EDT. 

Other than the 17th and 24th, I have flexibility on the weekends now (yay!). On the 27th, I will not be available until 8:30 PM EDT. 

Thanks guys!

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Official. The news: I am taking the End of Program (EOP) Exam starting June 9th, and continuing until June 16th, starting and ending at 8 AM.

This means other than what I already have scheduled, I will not be top-side. Play times will be sparse.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Updated original post.

People can ask questions about plots again!

Best,
Arya