Main Menu

Shameless plug: Arya has a blog.

Started by Arya, Sep 06, 2018, 09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Title of the post says it. I have been doing things, just with other hobbies more lately. 

www.aryakalarathri.com

You will find both poetry and blog posts here (hence also linking it in the art section). It will expand as time goes on, but for now, this is what it is.

Enjoy! Positive, and constructive feedback is welcome (if it keeps constructive ;-)). 

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

End-of-month update.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Another update. I know, I plug! Apologies for the double-post for anyone who received this another way.

aryakalarathri.com/2018/10/13/mid-navaratri-reflection-empathy-limits-and-prayer-for-others-part-i-boundaries/

Best,
Arya

Arya

Another blog post has been put up last night.

You also can access the site via www.aryakalarathri.org and not just the '.com' ending.

Best wishes,
Arya

Arya

Did a part II on my latest blog 'series' on reflections surrounding Navaratri.

aryakalarathri.com/2018/10/25/pre-to-post-navaratri-2018-reflection-empathy-limits-and-prayer-for-others-part-ii-cultivating-empathy

Feedback to improve my writing/blog style and articulation (including being eloquent) is appreciated!

Best wishes,
Arya

Arya

Another blog update, or I should say, updates. There had been a few posts since my last update post!

Best,
Arya

Arya

Updated the blog post! I mistakenly had posted the updates for general blog posts in the Art thread, when I should mention it here. When I have a new poem or creative related work up, I will be posting in the Art thread.

www.aryakalarathri.org

winterhawk99

Links seem to be broken for me on this comp Arya. I'll try again when I get home. always interested in literature.  

Arya

Updated:

www.aryahmariam.net

Thanks for letting me know!

Best wishes,
Arya

winterhawk99

Got it Arya, and thank you. Will take some time and read it tonight if I can get all my work done I need to today.