Main Menu

Druid monk

Started by foo, Oct 25, 2015, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foo

Not sure where to put this, but I rolled up a monk, and then read the CD rules on monks having to join am order to multi class. However there wasn't an order for druid monks to join. Is this by design? Or by neglect? Can I work with a DM or an admin on this?

valiea987

I remember having the same question when I started Arollyn, and I think SuddenPerihelion spoke with Vincent and heard that the Orders are only a recommended thing (as I wanted to do a Monk of Jergal).

foo

Do you have a place where I can find a list of good orders I might try following?

Edge

Orders are listed in the second post here.

Note the revised ruleset regarding Paladins and Monks. Short version: multiclassing is allowed outside order limitations, but your Monk or Paladin level must be equal or higher than all your other class levels combined.

In essence, Druid/Monks are allowed, but they must have equal levels or Monk must be higher, or if they take a third class (Shifter is popular) their Monk level must be equal to or higher than their Druid and (other class) levels combined.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda