Main Menu

Heads up: last week of May news for Arya

Started by Arya, May 05, 2014, 05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Keeping folks who do not have my Facebook in the loop.

I am in Texas, and can access the forums only at this point (not even Skype).  My laptop cannot connect to the internet, and it is a registry issue - something I do not want to try fixing lest I ruin the thing.  I will be back in the game world sometime after this weekend passes!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Ouch.  I guess that means you get to enjoy the scenic beauty that is Texas?

In the meanwhile, we'll try to keep from burning the place down!
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Garage Trashcan

Speaking of which...Val, can you pass the fire extinguisher?
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

daphne

*hugs* Take care.  Enjoy the time with family!

Arya

Oh you all did it again!  Val: I am telling RJ on you. ;-) And DA, you are so going to get it! Daphne, you knew you were going to get it anyway.  *Wink*

You all just enjoy it -HOT- around here, don't you? :P

~
Arya

Postscript: best not let my boredom tempt me into bringing that Greek oil. . .
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Well, here is some news...

My cousin got her M.D. (we are all proud of her), but also is going through surgery this coming Monday.  The surgery will determine whether she has cancer or not.  Am crossing my fingers for the better.

As a result, I will likely be until Tuesday or Wednesday night before I get tentative NWN access again.  In the mean time, I will troll the forums and make the best of the next few, otherwise intense days.

Sincerely,
Arya

daphne

*hugs* Best to your cousin, and the family.

Valimar Dragonbane

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Arya

Thank you, Daphne and Val. :-)  It means a lot.  I will keep everyone informed once we survive the procedures tomorrow.

*Passes the hugs and lurvs.*

Sincerely,
Arya

Darvins

Eek also good luck for your sister, *sigh* you take a week away and....

Arya

Good news!

She has not been found with cancer.  And they were able to do the procedures without her losing anything major.  All vitals have been accounted for, and no big ugly scars will be left behind.  

There were a total of four cysts they removed, piece by piece. Together, they were huge and scary looking on the scans. But things are good now! We are just waiting for when they are ready for us to take her home.

Thank you everyone for your positive energies!

Sincerely,
Arya

Valimar Dragonbane

Arya

Just got her home.  She just needs helped around a bit for today and cannot do any heavy lifting for a few weeks.  

Still unsure when we will get out of here. It is going to depend on the weather.  But should be around tomorrow night, if I am not tonight!  So far, things are looking good though.

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya

Thanks for the kind words and positive energies, everyone! Could definitely use them after this weekend, especially with how negative things seem to be as of late.  

We are leaving for the road tomorrow.  Trying to find news on the weather, so if we cannot find anything good, please send positive energies our way and pray we do not get sucked away via nasty hail storms or tornadoes. We have to brave Oklahoma City.  

Sincerely,
Arya