Main Menu

Bounties - Who Has a Bounty?

Started by trylobyte, May 13, 2016, 09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trylobyte

So, I've seen setting up a bounty board, and from what I've seen and experienced it's a nice little way to get some DM activity going and bring the world to life.  So let's give him a hand and pitch some bounties of our own!

Name:  Harmon Delridge
Details:  Male Human, Sembian.  Confirmed Zhentarim agent.  Severely wounded two Purple Dragons in his escape from custody.
Location:  Last seen in the vicinity of Gnoll Pass.  May be hiding with local orcs or gnolls.
Threat:  Dangerous.  Stealthy and skilled with knives; likely an assassin.  May utilize traps.  LVL 13+
Sponsor:  The Purple Dragons

Name:  Lita Cole
Details:  Female Human, citizen of Arabel.  A bandit of some renown who supplies the Arabel smugglers.
Threat:  Moderate.  Skilled with a blade, but her fellow bandits are more likely to flee than fight.  LVL 8+
Sponsor:  Gickimaldo's Imports

Name:  Khala Arabaru
Details:  Female Drow.  A recent arrival to the area.
Location:  Deep in the Semberholme.  Suspected to be organizing the drow forces already there.
Threat:  Very dangerous.  Khala is a priestess of no small talent and is often accompanied by a raiding force.  LVL 18+
Sponsor:  Unknown.

Name:  Warpaw
Details:  Dire Bear.  An exceptionally large specimen magically enhanced by orcish shamans.  Has killed several woodsmen.
Location:  Last seen south of Eveningstar along the Starwater Road and may lair nearby.
Threat:  Very dangerous.  This bear is magically augmented and is smarter, stronger, faster, and tougher than even the ancient dire bears of the Dales.  LVL 15+
Sponsor:  Lady Winter

Deleted

These types of suggestions are better done in private messages.  :)

trylobyte

I asked him, he told me to put it here.  So I did.  :D

tarriel

Having no real clue where this should go, I suggested it go here.

If people want to throw in ideas, do so by all means. I cannot guarantee to use them, as I have a fairly long list set out and some are related to my plotlines, however suggestions are welcome.

ladybug

I suggest a paper towel golem. You know, the Bounty bounty.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

bracethyself

It should be hasted and its only attack method should be to pick people up and squeeze them. Then we can call it the quicker picker upper.

trylobyte

What about a rogue Canadian police officer?  Then we can have a Mountie bounty.

Ryoko Honda

Name: Cactuar
Details: A strange plant-like creature Highly saught after by the locals.
Threat: 1000 Needle Strike and HIGHLY maneuverable.
Sponsor: Caravan Men.

http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/gigantuar6.jpg

//xD

Garage Trashcan

Ryoko Honda Avatar
Name: Cactuar
Details: A strange plant-like creature Highly saught after by the locals.
Threat: 1000 Needle Strike and HIGHLY maneuverable.
Sponsor: Caravan Men.

http://www.ffcompendium.com/EspMon/gigantuar6.jpg

//xD
Relevant: 
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich