Main Menu

Yulash Guild: The Black-Bound Tome (interest check)

Started by Edge, Nov 04, 2021, 03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

modronlove

I have two characters that would be interested, but potentially only one that would make a good fit.

moodmojo

Can't believe I didn't see this before. Igorevich Kozlov is MEANT for this. Count me in all the way!

shotgunbunny

I have a character that would be interesting in the clandestine gathering of evil knowledge. Sign me up!

psieco

Manie benner have interest, he is neutral, swordmage and beside he most time see at side of good guys, he is looking always for power, netherese knowledge, coins (and much times this is find with more easy in dark side), of course with no abuses like kill inocents, mainly childrens, he dont care about who sumon of undeads and demons, but dont like to be part of rituals, he isnt a vilain he only like theyr freedon. He dont care if who follow bane cyric, because he yet dont belive in gods

Throg

*raises hand*  I might be interested in some experiments.  :)  PMed you already.  

straylight

I would be interested with an alt I'm currently cooking up.

bw

Hello, pretty new to the server but I've got a character who might fit the concept.

Character: Davril Ulxian (Sorcerer/Will be app-ing for Demonic Servitor)

fynch

I have a character that would absolutely be interested in this, as she is VERY interested in studying.. Eldrich Horror type things, or rather the FR equivalents. I am planning to re-roll her though. Probably LN or TN - Name will be Lavinia (Surname to come).

wraith

Hi, if this thread is still current I'd have a character interested.