Main Menu

New and Upcoming Class Changes

Started by Fire Wraith, Apr 01, 2014, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fire Wraith

So it's that time of year again, and I wanted to share with you all some of the things we have planned for the coming hak changes.  Vincent has talked about Swordmages, but we haven't talked about the new class addition:

The Munchkin!

This class will be available to any character that meets the prerequisites:
1) Must possess an ECL Subrace or other Special Template.
2) Must possess at least one other class from the list of Monk, RDD, Shadowdancer, Paladin, Assassin, Weaponmaster, or a Spellcasting Class.
3) Must possess at least one ability score over 20, and one ability score no greater than 8.

HD: d12
BAB: +1/level
Saves: +2 to all base, +1/2 levels to each
Weapons: Martial and Exotic
Armor: Any, including shields

Special Abilities:
Level 1: Class Cheese Synergy - the Munchkin gains double efficiency at any cheesy class ability, including but not limited to double duration, increased save DC, and increased damage.  This is tripled if the Munchkin has levels in at least two different cheesy classes.
Level 3: Consumable Cheese - Consumables used by the Munchkin have a 50% chance of not being expended, allowing them to be reused (includes potions, scrolls, and charge items)
Level 5: Subrace Cheese Synergy - the Munchkin gains additional benefits for possessing more than one subrace or template, including but not limited to expanded powers, SR, ability score bonuses, and damage reduction.  For example, a half-dragon werewolf munchkin might gain an additional +2 strength, and a dragon wereform.
Level 7: Item Cheese - the Munchkin gains the ability to use any item as if they had the appropriate UMD skill.
Level 9: Infinity Consumables - Consumables used by the Munchkin are not expended, allowing them to be reused.
Level 10: I win - You win the game of Munchkin.

...Happy April 1, everyone. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

modronlove

Mmmmmmmmmm consumable cheese....

Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow