Main Menu

A request for help

Started by Vincent07, May 21, 2021, 05:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vincent07

It seems I'm destined to have cars that hate me.

As some of you know, I just put my car in the shop.  I've been told now it isn't going to run much longer without work that is going to cost about 2x what I was mentally ready and able to spend on it.  I've been able to come up with most of the over $2.5k this is going to cost, but I'm going to be about $500 short of getting my car back.

So here I am, asking, that if anyone is both generous, and able, to please assist me if you are willing to do so. Any amount helps.

My contact for paypal is: Draega07 (at) gmail.com

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Vincent07

Update:  I've received enough to cover the expense.  A massive thank you to everyone who assisted.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Sir Ven

:) It's great to be part of such a support community.  Congrats Vince and thanks to all who contributed.

JadeDragon

Vincent07 Avatar
Update:  I've received enough to cover the expense.  A massive thank you to everyone who assisted.

That's awesome. :)

Nibbles

We're always here to support you! This community is honestly pretty great!

If you need anymore help, let me know.