Main Menu

Just a note: DM Storyline Commissions 2020

Started by Arya, Nov 27, 2020, 10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Hi everyone,

I am going to be wrapping up the storylines I have currently accepted doing, and focused on finishing those. To that end, I cannot take anymore requests for personal storylines for an indefinite period. I will be overwhelmed with taking care of item changes, making new items, and possible out of town plans for the last end of December (depending). I may or may not have reduced activity in the next few weeks due to RL considerations, especially my mental health, which has been strained considerably this year and has not been great the past few days. 

Sorry for anyone who is disappointed. To be clear: again, anyone who already has a story going with me are unaffected. 

Thank you for understanding. 

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Hi everyone,

On the I Know She's Out There? plot, I have all the mechanics decided for most of the items (thanks to admins helping!) and am in the process of typing out their stories (20% done with the descriptions). I hope to put it all together when I am at my computer again at home after New Years.

,   , I still need to hear from you the information I need for item requests! Let me know if I need to re-send those. Thanks! I also appreciate your patience.

Best,
Arya

"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Hi everyone,

I know I have not yet posted an update on times for the next part on my current arcs. This is because I do not know when I will be successfully moved and into a new location, and I have to prioritize packing (then relaxing in between). This holiday vacation has been heavily a 'workcation' and so I am using the time to get what item catch up I can do before I have reliable access to the toolset, to get my item overhaul and new items created (including RP items).

I appreciate everyone's patience.

Best,
Arya