Main Menu

So, What are you listening to CD?

Started by Boots, Dec 16, 2013, 06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

onivel

Fun song and even more fun AMV for it.

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

TheGuyThatPlaysAsJames

Brazilian prog metal. This is off of one of Angra's more experimental albums.

I live in Washington. I'm allowed to listen to hipster shit.

(but for real, you'll all dig it. It's well-composed and very poetic!)

onivel

Needed something to get me moving this morning

She - Atomic

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

Hopped in the Wayback Machine for some Old School get me moving motivation

Anthrax and Public Enemy - Bring the Noize

onivel

And two final ones.... really surprised these guys didn't make it bigger. Loved their sound.

Living Colour - Cult of Personnality

Kottonmouth Kings - Move

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

onivel

Vincent07

This thread needs some Sabaton!

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Vincent07

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

Vincent07