Main Menu

On Bearing Arms in Cormyr and Arabel

Started by Voice of Kerensky, Dec 12, 2014, 01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

Admins have made a ruling. Anything further is beating a dead horse and that's just cruel.

It's now just arguing for the sake of it, regardless of who's right or wrong or what point wants to be made. Behave children.

Ogre Time Yay

But you don't understand, Atomic Twinkie!

I have the right to BEAR ARM!!! >:(

Fire Wraith

Also... not just on this, but on most things in game and in character, it helps to approach with a presumption of good faith. We're here to roleplay and have fun, not to gain some kind of advantage over our fellow players. Sometimes our RP sensibilities do clash, but let's try and keep in mind that we want to work out and work around those differences, not browbeat others into our point of view.

In short, have fun, be friends, and some of these things will seem pretty minor (as they are in my view).
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

The Red Mage

The time spend in MS paint was well worth that Hyde. I got a good guffaw.

Ogre Time Yay

The Red Mage Avatar
The time spend in MS paint was well worth that Hyde. I got a good guffaw.

Couldn't miss the opportunity to toss in the Me-Bear.

Fire Wraith Avatar
Also... not just on this, but on most things in game and in character, it helps to approach with a presumption of good faith. We're here to roleplay and have fun, not to gain some kind of advantage over our fellow players. Sometimes our RP sensibilities do clash, but let's try and keep in mind that we want to work out and work around those differences, not browbeat others into our point of view.

In short, have fun, be friends, and some of these things will seem pretty minor (as they are in my view).

I second this, even if it's unavoidable at times. I noticed there are types of seasons on CD. There are seasons where everyone loves each other and everything is awesome, then there are seasons where everyone hates each other and "you are not true super saiyan" mentality. I think it's just bound to happen, and I understand when it does. Some days I get home from work, log onto CD, then immediately go "Gaaah! I dun wunna b here, gunna go swing golf club at thngs!" and immediately log off... After checking the shop first...

Just remember folks, my character Hydaro may be grumpy most of the time, but it doesn't mean I((as my OOC Dude-ness)) don't love you all.<3 Desu desu kawaii baka wakka wakka and other anime-like shit to say.

[EDIT]

Ugh... That sounded terrible... You all get the point.

Colin Mack

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
But you don't understand, Atomic Twinkie!

I have the right to BEAR ARM!!! >:(
What... has... Science... done!