Main Menu

Invisible Color in Tailor?

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Nov 26, 2014, 10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Is there an invisible color in the tailors that I can use? I want to try a hat on but I don't want the feather (and therefore, I wish to hide it).

Deleted

For some cloaks the mirror color will be invisible. I'm not sure how it applies to the feather hat, but on the tattered cloak that is how it works.

Ogre Time Yay

runsfasternaked Avatar
Nov 26, 2014 10:49:11 GMT -5  @runsfasternaked said:
For some cloaks the mirror color will be invisible. I'm not sure how it applies to the feather hat, but on the tattered cloak that is how it works.
Tried that color, sadly... Which is odd it works the way it does on the tattered cloak. I'll just have to find a way to make the feather work if there's no other way. Part of me wishes there were more hat options to choose from, but I imagine adding more would be difficult.

Vincent07

The only reason that works in the cloak is due to how the alpha on that texture is set up.  Someone would have to make a copy of the hat model/texture, make those adjustments and then it could be added as another option.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel