Main Menu

Best local signs

Started by onivel, Aug 31, 2014, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

So I was running to get some late night dinner and noticed several signs at places I frequent. They ahd some great sayings up on their signs. These re not chanins so these did not come from corporate.. they came from the dimented minds of my fellow Pittsburghers. 

At my favorite Bar B Q place  " We like pig butts and we cannot lie " .. this replaced their usual sign which reads  " We think of you when we pull our pork "

At a family style dinning place known for their baked goods " You say hello, we say good pie "

What signs have you seen at your local restaurants or shops that have made you chuckle ?
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

ermmm

Not quite the same, but there is a nursery near me called 'Horn End'.

Nothing more to say about that..

The Red Mage

Makes me wish more signs around here said other things than biblical verses.

onivel

Speaking of religion... sign seen during Lent " Eat our fish or go to Hell "
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Vincent07

I used to walk by this sign daily, it's in Chinatown in Portland.  I think the sign has since been cleaned up.

"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

onivel

Vince.. that is classic.

I need to snap a pick of a local shop near me.. Wang's Kitchen