Main Menu

Hello!

Started by littlecutie, Jul 04, 2014, 06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlecutie

Didn't know to put this, so figured this was a good enough place.  My name is Jennifer or Jen, whichever you wanna call me hehe.  I joined a few days ago and already got to meet a few wonderful folks and help fix a haunted house! I play the chubby hin mage, Miranda hehe. Hope to see you all in game!

alreadydead

Jen here is a good friend of mine, and I'm glad she's come to play with us. Welcome, Jen!

Nymera

Garage Trashcan

The halfling army is invading.

Muahahahaha!
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Nymera

Garage Trashcan Avatar

Muahahahaha!

It's a hinvasion!

daphne

Welcome!  I am glad to have seen you and already get to play with you some.  Hope you enjoy!

Garage Trashcan

Nymera Avatar
Garage Trashcan Avatar

Muahahahaha!

It's a hinvasion!
That reminds me that I need to retrieve the screenshot of Felix and Aeric making hin puns for a solic 20 minutes.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Mystic Warden

Welcome here! Come in, the water is excellent! :)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

Goat

modronlove

Halllloooooo

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atomic Twinkie

Welcome to the server! It's been a pleasure getting to know you so far! I hope you have tons and tons of fun here!

Fire Wraith

Welcome!  Please feel free to ask if you've any questions, concerns, or run into any problems. :)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."