Main Menu

A Moment of Enlightenment

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Jun 29, 2015, 07:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Have any of you ever been so drunk that you go past the boundaries of being a stumbling fool, and fall into a collection of flashbacks that somehow allow you to have a moment of great wisdom? I had that this weekend, started telling myself things, and usually when I'm in that state I tell myself "Dude, you're drunk, shut up," but this was different, I was actually sounding really convincing to myself. Sober now, I'm looking back on it and I'm surprised to notice that I might have been on to something. One of those things was that I should return to CD, because I didn't realize how much I missed it until I was hammered. I mean -actually- return, not my usual log in for 10 minutes, log out, go draw for the next 6 hours. I'm going to make an attempt to start hopping on daily again, or at least close to daily, kind of like I use to.

I'm gonna attempt to start up today, as well as start up a new Cormyr and the Dalelands fan art... Which will likely take me a few weeks or a month to complete, judging from how often I bounce between my projects. So I'm also going to be going through the Character section in the forum and trying to fit as many active characters from CD as I can into one art somehow. It's gonna be a challenge, but I need art challenges at this current point in my life. I'm also considering getting back into making YouTube videos... Maybe... I might have to think about that one a little more.

Wittle Dreamer

Wooooow! I am excited to see that piece come together! Please make a step by step progress! I love seeing art develope over time!

Ogre Time Yay

Wittle Dreamer Avatar
Wooooow! I am excited to see that piece come together! Please make a step by step progress! I love seeing art develope over time!
Will do! I usually keep multiple saves of my artwork, so it shouldn't be too hard to put together a step by step process afterward. :)

valiea987

That's great! :) Can't wait to see some of the artwork.

Deleted

Awesome to hear from you!  Even though we don't RP much together, your absence has been noted and your presence definitely missed.  :)

Voice of Kerensky

Apparently enlightenment also included getting rid of that Shia LaBeoeoeeueuef business. Thank god. :P

onivel

Good to hear... hope to be back IG more myself. See you soon.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

psappho Avatar
Apparently enlightenment also included getting rid of that Shia LaBeoeoeeueuef business. Thank god. :P
I'm not that wise, I'll show up as another person again some day. :)

Arya

...And I will be trolling the forums enough to pick on you for it. :P

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Nevermore

Jeff Goldblum and Shia Labeouf. Those were both exceedingly excellent personas. And I am with Arya. I can't make it in game yet, but I still check on the forum. Can't wait to see who you show up as next.