Main Menu

Well....this bites.

Started by modronlove, Jun 22, 2014, 06:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

modronlove

So bad news.  Yesterday my place of employment closed its doors permanently.  The upside is, I still have a job as they are going to transfer me, so that's good.  The bad (which I guess on the scale of things isn't really too bad) is that I have a new schedule.  I may not be on as much for a couple days while I adjust to said schedule.  Just wanted to let folks know, especially those my characters are involved in with things.

Arya

Sad to see you not around for a bit, but looking forward to seeing you around when you return! <3

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

I hope for the best Modron!

Goat

Boo for no current job! Yay for replacement job! Looking forward to playing with you again soon!

Fire Wraith

That sucks.  Crazy schedule changes are no fun (though better than unemployment panic).
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

modronlove

Sorry for my absence this week.  Lots going on with family and transitioning to a new work situation.  Hopefully things will have settled a bit after this weekend.   See you lot soon

Goat

Many heartshapes unto thee!  We shall get together and rock faces and play soon!  Take care of teh reals life stuff!

modronlove

So...update.  I haven't vanished again but my time hasn't worked out as hoped.  I have had sick family which has required me to do some traveling and that has taken up some time.  I hope to be back soon, maybe another week or so.

Arya

<3 Looking forward to some modron love soon! Take care of real life first!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

daphne

Best wishes to your family.

Goat

Hope all goes well, my friend!  Sending good juju your way!!

I hope they're okay!

modronlove

Alright, so long overdue update.  To keep things simple, the sick family I mentioned did not resolve with a happy ending.  I have been dealing with that, and its left me not in the mood to rp.  Im getting my legs back, so to speak, so I will be back in game starting sometime this week.  I look foreward to seeing and playing with you all again :)

Edge

=( Sorry to hear that Modron. Hope things take a turn for the better soon.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

daphne

*huggles* I feel you.  It can be very difficult, what you were doing, and the end results may not always be pleasing.  Hope that you are looking out for yourself as well and taking care of things.