Main Menu

New Nyacelil Art

Started by Ryoko Honda, Apr 06, 2016, 01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Arya

The artist you submit commissions to is amazing!

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Ryoko Honda

Hehe, two more coming! :)

Ryoko Honda

http://orig04.deviantart.net/195a/f/2016/107/b/3/you_may_kiss_the_bride_by_isbjorg-d9z704d.jpg

"Do you Nyacelil, take Faelon Laurina Taure to be your husband,  to commit yourself to the clan and to be his partner in all things?"

"I do." 
- 1333  the Year of the Striking Falcon

Rykka

That is absolutely beautiful!
----------------------------------------------
"God made me a cannibal to fix problems like you."

Ryoko Honda

destinysdesire

Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Arya

I would pay to have a professional do Daeatria, but I am picky on who I allow to do art. :-D

I like the wedding photo.

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Ryoko Honda

Thank you Edge, and Dae,

I am very happy for having the ability to share the art we have done with CD.

<3

Ryoko Honda

Ryoko Honda

Not Quite Nyacelil Art! But a very AW! picture!