Main Menu

Cultural Immersion Days Poll

Started by Arya, Mar 22, 2014, 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

For those who are interested in the cultural immersion events, that will be taking place after the Greengrass Festival events, please note the preferred set of days.  If you want to participate, I would still urge to think about what you are doing for it as soon as possible, as I will be wanting to have -everything- finalised three days before the events.  That way, no one is feeling rushed.  

It should be two weeks at minimum from now, but those two weeks will be coming by fast!  The sooner I get a good count on when to have them, the better! 

Thank you everyone!

Sincerely,
Arya

Postscript: I will also be factoring in a preference for the voices and wishes of the participants - in part because we need the participants involved for these events to happen!  This poll will also be closing on 31 March 2014.

Last but not least, I am going to be having these start on the respective days, at 15:00 EST (3:00 PM EST), which is in the -5 GMT time. 
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

Updated to include a time, in the last part of the postscript section of the first post.

Those who are wondering what I am referring to, can look at these threads for the IC information:

forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?topic=795

forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?topic=877
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Arya

The closing of this poll is on March 31, 2014 at 11:30 PM.  If you have not voted and are wanting to participate in this, please vote as soon as possible.  Send the relevant information requested in the links above to me via PM, before the end of the first weekend of April, 2014.  Appreciated!

Sincerely,
Arya

Arya