Main Menu

If you are looking for RP, I'm tell friendly.

Started by Arya, Aug 02, 2014, 02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

I'm not as active as I like to be, but I am tell friendly and will swap chars if not actively involved to find a PC that better suits the situation.

Oni
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

The Red Mage

I'm only available to run or participate in forum rp at the moment if anyone wants to take that Avenue for roleplay or questing. Approach me on Skype.

sinisteromnibus

With work settling down a bit I should be around more. I most often play Nimuri Salil or Kalerat 'Voss' Plamen - I'm open to tells on either and always looking for rp. Voss is a bit gruff, rude, obnoxious, and unfriendly at first, but he's always good for a laugh...or if you need something chopped up.

Nimuri is much more approachable and is working on getting her business up and running. Both characters are willing to interact with pretty much anyone, so shoot me a tell if you're ever bored.

Accnt name: Sinister_Omnibus