Main Menu

Pokemon Sun and Moon

Started by Garage Trashcan, Nov 23, 2016, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

So from a combination of trading with Lady and bribing GTS with Mareanies and Feebases, I've made some decent PokeDex progression done over thanksgiving and am ready to resume making headway through the actual plot.

Also I think I've got my team wrapped up: Decidueye, Mimikyu, Raichu, Salazzle, Araquanid, and Crabominable.

Also, Pokerus get. Running rampant in my party now, again courtesy of Lady.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Garage Trashcan

Everyone's infatuated with how cute Mimikyu is (especially when it was revealed by Nintendo) and here I am having nightmares from the thing still.

I'm still figuring out my final teamslots (since my type coverage is all over the place and I have always picked the Water starter and never use Grass types). Currently running: Decidueye, Salazzle, Mudsdale, Charjabug, then Grimer and Wishiwashi are filling in spots right now until I find what I want.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

ladybug

Dartrix, Mimikyu, Vulpix, Marowak, Magmenite, and Mareanie at present. Pokerus go.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

ladybug

So...I think Team Skull might be my favorite team.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Garage Trashcan

IT'S YO BOI GUZMA!

...I beat the E4 on Sunday. Team was Only 50-52ish to start out, wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

cherrycoke2l

I'm on the second island, before the kahuna challenge. The game's fun. Also thought that Type:Null was some sort of a bug when I saw it for the first time, as I've stayed out of most game-related websites or threads.

Also my friend code: 4399-1229-3934

Edge

"Y'all are stupid!"

I busted out laughing at that line.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.

Garage Trashcan

Edge Avatar
"Y'all are stupid!"

I busted out laughing at that line.
YOU MEAN THIS LINE?!?!?!

Finally posting my FC: 4055-3331-6302

Edge

ladybug

Garage Trashcan Avatar
YOU MEAN THIS LINE?!?!?!

MRW I grade essays...
SDM Sto Helit

Ogre Time Yay

I've been playing it since release, I beat the game last week.
Now I'm working on putting together my all star team. :P

Edge

I don't play competitive, so the team I go through the story with is my team. Hence my complaints about some things not being available until postgame. ;)

Speaking of, how extensive is the postgame? Is there a decent amount of things to do, extra story bits to pursue, etc.? Or is it really just limited to a few small quests and the Battle thingy?

onivel

My little thundergod has this at the top of his Christmas list. I have the dual pack ordered for him (bonus 200 pokeballs). If anyone has any suggestions or hints I can pass on to him, please PM me. I wouldn't want to clutter this up with noob questions.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Sent my advice. Best of luck!

In other news, my completed team, just about to challenge the Elite Four:

Made with this thing

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit