Main Menu

Path to Oghrann (Dwarven Faction)

Started by Dismus, Dec 16, 2013, 02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dismus

The Path to Oghrann is back and going so if anyone has a dwarf or would like to make a Dwarven character now is the time!! We will be working closely with some other groups as well besides other dwarves and you aren't required to only be in the Dwarven group you can join other groups as well.

The make up of the group is pretty diverse.

Roughly:

1 mage
1 cleric
1 rogue
2-3 Paladins
1 or 2 dwarven defenders
4 or 5 battle ragers

Edge

I have a non-dwarf character who is very dwarf-friendly, with the long-term goal of perhaps seeing him become considered dwarf-friend, but I never seemed to catch many dwarves around back when I played him regularly. If at all possible I'd like him to eventually meet up with some of this group.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Ogre Time Yay

I have a Dwarven character who is a clever rogue/bard that could join this faction. His name is Yedir Crowblade.

I also have another dwarf named Fenar Kedman, also known as Fenar the Wild. Not sure if he's in the mental state of mind to join any faction right now, and he's in a pretty suicidal stage in his life right now.

Dismus

Awesome. Edge it would be great to meet the PC. Hopefully I can get some dwarves going here soon. Hyde go ahead and put in a request to join the faction.