Main Menu

Thank you for the positive RP experience.

Started by dom101, Dec 16, 2013, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deleted

A shout out to all my fellow party goers yesterday for a fun time.

On the Miriam side - a particular shout to Areusa and Melody for separately trying to teach Miriam a bit of (two very different styles of) dancing and ensuring Miriam has a good time despite being out of her element

A shout out to Syrianne as well for the cute dance with Satiah that was long coming.

And of course Auroa for being Auroa XD

hyrulee

Thanks to Inkish, Xaerien, and Davorin for becoming one with the sea. :') <3

littleblueman

Would like to thank anyone who has been interacting with Nasir Al'muharib since my start at Cormyr Dalelands. He's had awesome adventures, valuable lessons and interesting conversations, and I'm looking forward to what comes next, hoping I can add to everyone's stories as much as has been added to his already.

Cheers!

Terallis

I want to very much thank for all of her RP on the server. Only been a few days, but holy crap you're good at RPing and story telling. Heavily enjoying all the conversations her and Aedan have. :D
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

littleblueman

Still having a lot of fun and feeling welcome in CD, but I need to thank Bleuception specifically for some awesome RP. While playing Syrianne Vendeghast they were patient, flexible and understanding of a small retcon that lead to some important development for my character.

JadeDragon

I have not made a post here before, but I felt like I should say something.

I don't point out good rp on here, but, all the rp I have had so far here has been good role play. I have not met anyone, not one person I have interacted with, where I can honestly say it was negative. I have had 0 grievances ooc either. Not one person have I argued with or fought with.

I am not the kind of guy who initiates ooc chatting. It's just me. Though I'd be happy to talk to anyone.

You've all been good to me and for that, I thank you and appreciate it.

Deleted

Shout out to Melody for her performance show this evening. Equal parts funny and moving as it went from one act to the next. :)

Also a side kudos to Edylind for a fine job hosting.

Galena

Thank you so much to , , and for accompanying Nola on her quest yesterday. I really enjoyed getting to know Rose, and getting to have Nola ride with a fellow Helmite in Katarina. I also really enjoyed the slight tension with Sir Javen; Paladins are basically jocks, so some minor, enjoyable headbutting tends to be inevitable!

littleblueman

Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who showed up to my first player event in CD, Syl'eir's Midnight Gambol. I had a lot of fun planning and preparing for it, and if at all possible I intend to make it a regular event. The people who came and how they all added so much for my modest plan definitely motivate me to keep it going. You all rock!

Terallis

Had fun with the Gambol, myself, as well! Also, had fun with the bit of RP in Lightning Peaks this evening, and the fun bit of RP that followed. :D
Eirik Hjartoreldr
Ulrik Dawnfall
Alaric

Embra

I would like to thanks all those that have role played with Silia recently. :)

Special thanks to Tahlran. :)

canticleofcocytus

Would like to thank for the touching rp between Voss and Melody, all the Sins of the Father for being awesome both IC and OOC, and all those who have interacted with Lily lately. The RP has been great.

Arya

Want to thank , , , , and everyone else for the awesome in-character altercation roleplay and everyone being an awesome sport about it. <3 It was an opportunity for me to really get into the element of my own toon in the process, while also showing how complicated character relationships are!

Thank you again!

Best,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

canticleofcocytus

I'd like to thank , , and those others who interacted with Lily last night. I enjoyed the long conversation between Leane and Lily about faith and had fun with the reactions Lily got from her requests. I look forward to more of the same as she grows and develops as a character.

DubiousScroll

It was a pleasure getting to interact with one of your characters outside of surface level, finally!

Aislinn's still going to keep saluting Voss.  :P