Main Menu

Character Theme Song, version 3.0

Started by , Dec 14, 2013, 01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfgar

Wolfgang's especially related to memory loss of his previous time in Arabel it's very spot on.

+Crux+

Hyriee (from a tragedy can come the happiest outcome).

JuJuBeez

Wolfgar

And ultimate one for Wolfgang

rohuli

youtu.be/9nOd5_Bdc8I First one encapsulates a decent bit of his energy but not quite perfectly

youtu.be/eo3CV6sZ90I another one that fits his energy quite a bit.

Nymera

Alexia Vilkova has gone through a lot of different songs for parts of her life, but today she knows a core truth about herself:  That she is nothing without those she leans on to hold her up; to a higher standard, to a better example, and to remind her that some people are worth saving.

Stand By Me - Florence + The Machine

LichKnight

Lady_Alicorn

Eidolon

Lathrae Rilynt'tar

Yrlisa Coppersheen

Erikat

DM Grimalkin
-----------------------------------------------------------
Eléanor Acheron of Ulfir - The Tragedy of Neverwinter

rynskald

SewerGoose

Saya Vargrsdottir

Persephone Ah-assunu

onivel

Been forever since I did theme songs and I have so many new PCs that I play to post for... I'll start with an older one.. Mara Evenwood ... her song has to be:

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

onivel

For Casihavara.. its gotta be...