Main Menu

Gladiator League

Started by dom101, Oct 14, 2014, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Red Mage

I can spawn mobs topside if things get too uneven. Can even have groups out trying to wrangle beasts for it.

trylobyte

Aelie would be happy to serve as a judge or commentator if needed, and could also help beast-wrangle if you want to go along that route.

onivel

Garage Trashcan Avatar
does that mean TEAM GARAGOS needs to find a sponsor?

I'm down for some team Garagos Action as Nikki (lvl 14 Cleric)

I'd also be down for some Team White Cloak action as Geno (lvl 14 Fighter).
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Arya

Daeatria only sometimes shows off her talent in combat in such big group events.  And not because I suck at builds - it is because of some serious IC reasons about her fighting style (as some who traveled with her would likely know). So if you have a social-related role that Bass would love for her, I am open, if my schedule is at the time. :-)

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Ogre Time Yay

Hydaro might want to sign up as team owner, mostly to test his students at the Academy. Would also help with lessons, if his students lose in PvP he'd get a better understanding of what he would need to teach them.

dom101

onivel Avatar
Garage Trashcan Avatar
does that mean TEAM GARAGOS needs to find a sponsor?

Just so you know, if your two teams get pitted against one another you'd leave the other short handed.  Might want to make sure these two teams have 3 players, just in case!  ;)

onivel

Yeah... The White Cloak team would have a few who could sub in for Geno.

More likely I would only enter one PC so it'd be one or the other.

Oni
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Garage Trashcan

dom101 Avatar
onivel Avatar

Just so you know, if your two teams get pitted against one another you'd leave the other short handed.  Might want to make sure these two teams have 3 players, just in case!  ;)
That and wouldn't Nikolai and Dominique both count as "warrior" types? Unless there were restrictions like "you can only cast spells" or stuff like that.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

bknuckles

I think if you're already participating with one character, you shouldn't be able to participate with another? It seems to make the most sense in encouraging diversity of players.

onivel

Garage Trashcan Avatar

That and wouldn't Nikolai and Dominique both count as "warrior" types? Unless there were restrictions like "you can only cast spells" or stuff like that.

Dom would count as a "caster" class being a Cleric.

onivel

bknuckles Avatar
I think if you're already participating with one character, you shouldn't be able to participate with another? It seems to make the most sense in encouraging diversity of players.

That's really up to the creator of the event. He is speaking of a lack of participants which is why I offered up both options. I wasn't really going to participate to start with as these sort of things usually aren't my forte. I am generally horrible in PvP. I simply don't build PCs for it.

But for my own sake, as I said earlier, I would most likely limit myself to one or the other even if such rules were not implemented.

Valimar Dragonbane

After some consideration, I'll toss Galas in on this.  I think he can get behind some fortune and glory.  He's also relatively low (currently level 10, may be 11 when this starts).
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

ClockworkMayhem

Put Mouse down for team Peppyr! Not the greatest at PVP, but I'll give it a shot. <3

Garage Trashcan

onivel Avatar
bknuckles Avatar
That's really up to the creator of the event. He is speaking of a lack of participants which is why I offered up both options. I wasn't really going to participate to start with as these sort of things usually aren't my forte. I am generally horrible in PvP. I simply don't build PCs for it.

But for my own sake, as I said earlier, I would most likely limit myself to one or the other even if such rules were not implemented.
>Doesn't build for PvP
>Plays a cleric
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Edge

Garage Trashcan Avatar
onivel Avatar

>Doesn't build for PvP
>Plays a cleric
Your comment here seems to imply you believe that simply being a cleric is enough to have an auto-win for combat. You would be very incorrect.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda