Main Menu

Save Clothing Appearances

Started by surreal, Sep 21, 2019, 03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

surreal

One of the few things I enjoy about Arelith is the ability to create an outfit and then save it's appearance, allowing you to alternate between appearances on the same piece of clothing.  This would save inventory space and allow easier use of different "outfits" without sacrificing your stats too much.

Edge

We don't currently have any script or other method to do this, nor do we have someone with the time or capability to do so. Is this a freely available script, off NWvault or otherwise?
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

surreal

Edge Avatar
We don't currently have any script or other method to do this, nor do we have someone with the time or capability to do so. Is this a freely available script, off NWvault or otherwise?
I actually have no idea if it is something found on the Vault or not but I'll certainly go digging now that you mention it!

Fox²

I was working on some outfit saving/loading scripts a while ago for something else, but EE doesn't currently have a native function for getting per-part colors, only for setting: See support.baldursgate.com/issues/35974.

It is possible to work around that limitation, but is a PITA; so I stopped development until proper functionality is added to nwscript.
Retired.