Main Menu

The Trailer Video for my Youtube Channel

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Aug 29, 2014, 08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Getting things set up little by little with my Youtube Channel, had a rough start while trying to figure out the camera, how to record clear audio, and generally making my videos themed towards Let's Plays. I think the more videos I do, the more I learn, feel free to check out the video trailer of my Youtube Channel below. If you like what you see, hit the subscribe button and you'll be updated every time I upload a new video.

Enjoy!

onivel

" What the hell was that?!  Spaceball 1.. they've gone to plaid. "

I believe the cheese factor for you promo has reached ludicrous speed!    8-)

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

onivel Avatar
" What the hell was that?!  Spaceball 1.. they've gone to plaid. "

I believe the cheese factor for you promo has reached ludicrous speed!    8-)

I'll settle for nothing but the best cheese straight from France for my ambition to take over the moon.

The Red Mage

Tips:

Always do community suggestions. Any polling websites help(ie: strawpolls)
Keep up to date on what's new and hot (Silent Hill PT playthroughs).
All top Let's Play streamers and stuff I've seen have been very conversational and natural. It seemed like you were a bit scripted there.

But otherwise, it looked like a good time! I'll see what I can do about tossing it around the venues I'm in.

Ogre Time Yay

The Red Mage Avatar
Tips:

Always do community suggestions. Any polling websites help(ie: strawpolls)
Keep up to date on what's new and hot (Silent Hill PT playthroughs).
All top Let's Play streamers and stuff I've seen have been very conversational and natural. It seemed like you were a bit scripted there.

But otherwise, it looked like a good time! I'll see what I can do about tossing it around the venues I'm in.
Much appreciated!
And yeah, I did use a script in this video (with only a few ad libs), was going for over-the-top with that particular video. But there's alot of truth in that, currently I'm doing a play-through of The Last Express and sadly not many people would find that game too entertaining... I'll be switching up to Five Nights at Freddie's soon, because ThatGuyPlayingAsJames bought it for me as a gift and challenged me to record myself playing it.

That said, aside from polling websites, I'm up for some suggestions here on what games people would like to see recorded. :)

Colin Mack

Ogre Time Yay

Garage Trashcan

Not sexy enough. 2/10.

Watch ProfessorBroman's twitch streams.

Emulate him.

Become him.

Shirtless streaming = mandatory.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich