Main Menu

So Knights are cool right

Started by Darvins, Jan 12, 2017, 02:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darvins

So for a while now I've wanted to play a Pendragon campaign but never could find a group, so I bought the game anyways, and now I am debating running a D20 of the great Pendragon Campaign, if folks are interested. It'd be Eurozone hours I should point out....

So whats Pendragon? You play Knights in the Age of Camelot starting in the Time of Uther up to the Fall of Camelot, or rather you play a family line, because the game is bloody it's not a question of will you character die, but how often. If that happens well that's fine you have children who have been raised to be knights so, just play your child, or brother or cousin, or... look your character will die, someone will inherit the land and title that went with it, accept this fact and move on.

So anyway looking basically for interest really, not sure if I will run it, it depends partly on interest.

Garage Trashcan

If playing in a campaign with Darvins, I wholly recommend that you wear a helmet. Rocks have been known to spontaneously apparate above you.
Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Darvins

Erm okay thanks I guess? I really have no idea why you posted that can't tell if your joking or... yeah so thanks I guess?

Garage Trashcan

Darvins

So getting the impression no one is interested :P Obviously sad since been wanting to do a Pendragon campaign for years and it seems like tis not going to happen but such is life.

Edge

Given the fairly minimal Euro-timezone players on CD, this may just be a bad place to ask. I'd highly recommend checking out Roll20's communities, since you'll be playing online anyway; for one I'm sure you'll find more people willing to try a different game besides D&D/Pathfinder, and two more people available in your time zone.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Garage Trashcan

reddit.com/r/lfg is a good place to start

lakhena

I loved the Pendragon campaign I played a few years ago.  Tell me more.