Main Menu

Sort of (not really) art

Started by Atomic Twinkie, Apr 28, 2014, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomic Twinkie

So, I don't usually do these but...

I made this and you can get it on a shirt.
I'd appreciate it if you guys can spread it around, show your friends, since this is currently my major business venture.

tee.pub/lic/n-ycUqbLRso

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Atomic Twinkie

Did this a few weeks ago when I had no access to my tablet, or an eraser XD
This is for something I'm doing related to the Far Realm events that ended up leaving Angelina with eyes in her arms.

Autumn

some one watched Dr who and liked the hand mines

Atomic Twinkie

This is one I did over summer.

Sorry it's huge.

Deleted

FaeFae

Love the use of a limited color palette to convey imagery and those lips are so awesome. Awesome, Awesome, Fro.

Atomic Twinkie

I hope this works

Atomic Twinkie

Another!

I made this also! Even the weird blue stuff!

Deleted

Arya

I am excited for you learning all of these new tools for the art/CG world! The last video was awesome. :-D

Sincerely,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Atomic Twinkie

Ogre Time Yay

Edge

Yeah that was my first thought as well. Curse you Griffith!
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda