Main Menu

FaeFae's Art Practice [Warning: Image Heavy!]

Started by FaeFae, Dec 24, 2015, 02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaeFae

Thank you for the wonderful comments. <3 Always appreciated!

Bump! This time for Ceri. She is one of Vincent's. :)

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

FaeFae

Thank you. ^_^!

I sketched this next one up while working on other things. Anderley is a Tiefling Fellow - Very Dapper! He's not on Cormyr and the Dalelands yet, I think. but he is a Goat Character. (#60)

Valimar Dragonbane

Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

FaeFae

drakaden

Faefae, i been looking for someone to try it's hand at drawing a very accurate form and face of Keldray, if you want to try your hands at it.

Her char bio: forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?topic=3668

If you need more info about her let me know, if you do take the task~

FaeFae

Hello, Drakaden! Thank you so very much for your compliment of liking my art practice here.

I presently have a commission I'm working on, and then two requests in my queue. When I'm closer to being done with those three, I will post the date that I will take more request pieces. On that day, I'll make a note in the shoutbox at an hour of my whimsical choosing and it will be first come, first serve. Please keep your eye out!

This system is in place to keep me from breaking. :D

drakaden

FaeFae Avatar
Hello, Drakaden! Thank you so very much for your compliment of liking my art practice here.

I presently have a commission I'm working on, and then two requests in my queue. When I'm closer to being done with those three, I will post the date that I will take more request pieces. On that day, I'll make a note in the shoutbox at an hour of my whimsical choosing and it will be first come, first serve. Please keep your eye out!

This system is in place to keep me from breaking. :D
I'll try to keep an eye on it then~

FaeFae

I am now coloring the last leg of my wondrous commission! :D

This is a bump in search of three female characters with a sense of humor for a line-art drawing I am doing. This will be a -very- silly thing! I will post in the shoutbox on the 24th in search for participants - first come! This -may- result in some OOC behaviors of your characters for comedic purposes, so keep that in mind. I'm not liable if you sign up!

I will need 2x Human or Near-Humans (Genasi, Tieflings, etc), and one Dwarven Lass. Alas, no elves this time 'round.

drakaden

FaeFae Avatar

This is a bump in search of three female characters with a sense of humor for a line-art drawing I am doing. This will be a -very- silly thing! I will post in the shoutbox on the 24th in search for participants - first come! This -may- result in some OOC behaviors of your characters for comedic purposes, so keep that in mind. I'm not liable if you sign up!

I will need 2x Human or Near-Humans (Genasi, Tieflings, etc), and one Dwarven Lass. Alas, no elves this time 'round.
Does it mean all these characters will be together in a single picture?

FaeFae

Yes. :) There is a plan!

...Ominous, no?

ladybug

FaeFae Avatar

I'll volunteer a dwarf. Henrike Anvilsmiter. Portrait here
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

FaeFae

So, umpf ... Tablet went kaput! I'm finding I don't have the will to redraw everything that was lost, so I'm going to post the unfinished version of the above joke piece. I hope it is still fun! :)

Click to View ... The Abomination!:

(It's the best version I have of it - sorry!)

Myv

What can I say? Myv can't say no to a good beard.