Main Menu

Quotes from home ..

Started by onivel, Jul 13, 2015, 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

Funny things that come up in everyday life at home... 

Kids are each picking their songs for a ride to the store..

Cecilia ... " All Around Me "  (Flyleaf)

Raiden ...  " I'm So Sick " (Flyleaf)

Laura ... " Monster " (Skillet)

Oni's poor wife  .. " Why doesn't anyone like show tunes? "

Oni .. " Because our kids ROCK ! "
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

misfit

That made me laugh. My kids have been gravitating toward Linkin Park lately. Then they found out how much mom hates Linkin Park and it got even worse.

Best was when I was working from home one day and heard from my daughter's room the sound of the bass guitar playing the thing from Seven Nation Army that is now stuck in your head as you're reading this.

onivel

misfit Avatar
...Best was when I was working from home one day and heard from my daughter's room the sound of the bass guitar playing the thing from Seven Nation Army that is now stuck in your head as you're reading this.

Yes it is stuck in my head... white stripes... Nice.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Deleted

Conversations with my mother

Me: "Ugh.  There must be something in the air I'm allergic to.  My sinuses are killing me."
Mom:  "Well, they just cut the wheat fields and started burning a few."
Me:  "Yeah, that would do it."
Mom:  "Have you considered you might be gluten intolerant."
-Stunned silence from everyone in the room as we try to process this leap of logic.-
Me:  "Mom... it's not EATING the wheat that's bothering me."