Main Menu

Run For Your Life...

Started by Ogre Time Yay, May 20, 2014, 10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Okay well... Making more of an effort to log in and play now. Between the release of Dark Souls II, too much eye strain recently from artwork and sprite work causing my vision to go blurry, and me losing alot of motivation to play NWN on the last few weeks I became a bit jaded. It was difficult for me to stick around for longer periods of time on CD, hell even 5 minutes proved to be too much at times. The cherry on top is that I've been getting really tired lately, and for a time I have become possessed by the grouchy spirit of Mr. Wilson from Dennis the fuckin' Menace.

Sooo I think I'm ready to get back into it... I've been more awake lately, got back into my workout routine, and I haven't touched the bottle in weeks. I got my golf club leaning against my desk to grant me power and I can see clearly now, it's still raining though...

So for anyone who gives a damn I'll likely see ya when I see ya, hopefully alot more than before, and my head is starting to hurt so I better stop typing.

I love you all, don't be like me.

Arya

Tch! Welcome back.

And you have not scared me off just yet. ;-)  Afraid you are stuck with people like myself.

~Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

Valimar Dragonbane

Pft, dude.  We're here to enjoy the grumpy Hyde or the happy Hyde... which is like grumpy Hyde except for that weird smile... ;)
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Atomic Twinkie

No balls.

Ogre Time Yay

Can't, considering I'm at my office at work right now.  8-)

Garage Trashcan

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Atomic Twinkie

Knew he wouldn't do it.

Puuuuuuuussyyyyyyyyy

Arya

*Turns the blender on a notch.* <.<
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow