Main Menu

The Portrait Shop

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Dec 13, 2013, 07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Valimar Dragonbane Avatar
Ogre Time Yay Avatar

The adept and highly skilled foster daughter of Hydaro (She adopted him...)
Alia'trisa
awww, she looks so cute and innocent!  I think that's a pretty damn good interpretation of how I see her. :)
Good thing then! :D
I was aiming to capture the glory of that which is a miniature elf.

realityjumper

Ogre Time Yay Avatar

The awesome sauce battle cleric and priestess of Sehanine, Elvalenia.
She looks like she's up to no good... so spot on! I love it!
"Death floats on the air, creeps through the window, comes with the handshake of a stranger. If we stop living because we fear death, then we have already died." ~ Raistlin Majere

onivel

Ogre Time Yay Avatar

The valiant dwarven defender, Geno
NICE!

" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Ogre Time Yay

realityjumper Avatar
Ogre Time Yay Avatar

The awesome sauce battle cleric and priestess of Sehanine, Elvalenia.
Thanks! Thinking of switching the eye brows, personally I find it harder to raise my left brow and lower my right... Much easier the other way around. :P

Ogre Time Yay

onivel Avatar
Ogre Time Yay Avatar

The valiant dwarven defender, Geno
NICE!

Glad you like it! Still gonna add in the pupils. (I also need to color all of these portraits.)

Edge

Ogre Time Yay Avatar
realityjumper Avatar
Thanks! Thinking of switching the eye brows, personally I find it harder to raise my left brow and lower my right... Much easier the other way around. :P
It's different for each person, basically determined by how the muscles in your face are set up. For example, it's equally easy for me to raise/lower either eyebrow like that. But I can only smirk with the right side of my mouth; trying to do so with the left just results in a regular old smile.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

theotherkip

I like your sketch ones! They are super cute. *always thinks but forgets to post ~_~'* The Lena one cracks me up. So her.

~Kip

Ogre Time Yay

Edge Avatar
It's different for each person, basically determined by how the muscles in your face are set up. For example, it's equally easy for me to raise/lower either eyebrow like that. But I can only smirk with the right side of my mouth; trying to do so with the left just results in a regular old smile.
Makes things much easier for me then, the picture doesn't look right when I attempt to flip it. :P

Ogre Time Yay

theotherkip Avatar
I like your sketch ones! They are super cute. *always thinks but forgets to post ~_~'* The Lena one cracks me up. So her.

~Kip
Thanks! For the record, sometimes it takes me forever and an age to posts responses as well. I might just keep these portraits going.