Main Menu

Updated Dungeon List

Started by Nokteronoth, Sep 06, 2015, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nokteronoth

forums.cormyrdalelands.com/index.php?topic=92

That's the current dungeon list. It's very outdated, with what's been removed, what's being reworked, or not. The post says last updated Aug 9th this year, though I don't have it memorized so can't really mark what's different. 

Can I ask for an updated list? 

Some I've noticed/been told are disconnected:
Lizardmen Caves (The Vast Swamp)
Orvaskyte Keep Ruins (The Vast Swamp)

Twilight's Edge Tower (Shadows, Dead Magic) - Is this in the disconnected stuff past where Shadow Gap should be? Never have seen it despite going a lot of places people likely don't remember much at all. 

Volcanic Mountain Tunnels (Thunder Peaks) - Am told this is under construction.
The Bloodhorn Spire (Thunder Peaks) - Told also under construction.

As well, some of the newer ones aren't on the list, though I haven't gone specifically looking for those yet, either. It'd be nice to know what level range they fall under.

~BR

Kymus

I was going to ask the same. I spent a good chunk of time trying to figure out why I couldn't find the Vast Swamp XD.

Edge

The Vast Swamp has currently been removed for retooling. When it's returned, all the dungeons will likely be intended for different levels. I'll go edit that part of the list.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Fire Wraith

Twilight's Edge Tower is on the road west from Eveningstar, before you get to High Horn. You have to go through some tunnels on the side of the map to get to it.
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." -George Bernard Shaw

"So long as you harbor love for this world, ever shall there be a place for you in it. Your adventures will never end."

Mystic Warden

There is a cave entrance west to Eveningstar, right next to the road and with a house nearby, but the transition seems to be broken. At least it never did anything to me when I clicked on it. If that is supposed to lead to the Twilight's Edge Tower than I know why I could not find it so far.
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords

ladybug

That's on the eastern outskirts of Eveningstar. West would be the screen past the caravan. I sort of remember being told once that that cave used to be a part of now-defunct player housing. But I might be misremembering.
SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Edge

That is correct. That cave is not a dungeon and currently goes nowhere; it and the house that's right next to it once connected to a character's house that has since been removed due to the player's absence.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Mystic Warden

I stand corrected, it is indeed east from Eveningstar, not west.

On the other hand that cave entrance could be used as an access to some new low-middle level dungeon... Preferably with sneak attack-able enemies inside. ;)
Sindel Sinul, witch, herbswoman and tarot reader extraordinaire with a strong business sense
Diana Castelli, cute bookworm, arcane nerd, with the 'Weapon focus: book' feat
Vicky DeVille, daddy's princess, conjuring up some trouble
Melinda Moon, merc with a mouth and two tonfa-hilted short swords