Main Menu

Gratitude Post for April, 2016.

Started by Arya, Apr 08, 2016, 01:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arya

Good evening everyone,

I want to thank you all for bearing with me these past few weeks, and especially last month. I had been in a constant cycle of stressors and had been trying very hard to keep it cool. Though this past week I definitely had been a broken record of ups and downs.

So for handling all of that and still being sincerely kind to me (am trying to be positive, too!), thank you.

Really, really...thank you.

Also many props to the admins for trying to get us going again. It is sincerely appreciated. While I certainly can live without CD, I know things were in a mess with events until now. 

Best regards,
And sincerest well wishes,
Arya
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

destinysdesire

Hope things are finally turning around for you, I know how hard it can be right now.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Ryoko Honda

Your the best Arya. I really enjoy our conversations in skype. Thank you for all the time you make for me.