Main Menu

Let the Dwarves Loose! (Interest Check)

Started by Ogre Time Yay, Dec 04, 2017, 01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogre Time Yay

Now in the past few weeks that I've been setting aside time to log on to CD, I've noticed something, something disturbing... A lack of the most badass race in Faerun, Dwarven characters... or Human characters, or anything that isn't Elven. So I thought it might be time unlock and shake the Dwarven cages and see what falls ou-

Oy! If ye got yerself a Dwarven character, and yer tired of standin' around the Square talkin' about what blouse Suzie was wearin' to her 342nd birthday party, and ya wanna get drunk and kill shite, let me know lads and lasses! Bring back the Dwarven Renaissance, make the world an excitin' place once agin with tankard in one hand and axe in the other, and probably follow th' Path of Oghrann once agin, as it should beee!!!

You know... No pressure or anything...
Anyone interested in bringing the Dwarves around, or rolling up a new Dwarf and adding a tad bit more variety to Arabel? It's been forever since I've seen Dwarves wandering around, and the goal here is to get a group around that is -known- for spontaneously going on dangerous adventures and just having fun together. 

voss

And my axe!

If you want to roll up a dwarven cohort I'm in.

Ogre Time Yay

voss Avatar
And my axe!

If you want to roll up a dwarven cohort I'm in.

carp6

I suppose I can start playing Wulgar a lot more than what I have been doing in the past.

Edge

The Anvilsmiters are still around.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Garage Trashcan

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

Embra

Great ...... a bunch of female elves and male dwarves. This is messed up!!!

Edge

Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

ladybug

SDM Sto Helit

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up. - C. S. Lewis

Garage Trashcan

Torsten Solberg - Jovial Jotunkind
Halonya Gabranth - Paladin of Hoar
Alethra Duskmantle - Spoiled Socialite
Retired PCs: Felix Greentrack, Nikolai Mikhailovich

ironmaid

kothoses

Garage Trashcan Avatar
...there are male elves?
No, there are female elves and feminine elves.

Ogre Time Yay

Sweet! We might have just amassed a big enough Dwarven ball to throw at Cormyr. I remember some time back that the day we had on schedule to have a Dwarven get-together and get into trouble was on Thursday, but if not, this could still easily serve as an indicator that their are Dwarves looking for common company.

EveryBodySwing

I've got my dwarf who's around! Nola Throkadun. She'd enjoy getting to chat with some brethren.