Main Menu

Rule of three.

Started by onivel, Jan 14, 2016, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

onivel

First Lemmy, then Bowie... Now Rickman

www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35313604

Hans Gruber, Snape... The Metatron has now passed.
" Just take that little voice in your head that tells you to be tactful and understanding and shoot it. Shoot it in the goddamn face. " - Kirito .. Message is brought to you by the Kirito is Always Right Foundation.

Edge

Goodbye Marvin. May your brilliance be a burden no longer.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda

Valimar Dragonbane

Can we start 2016 over?  Blargh.

Who can we count on to be a wonderful villain now?
Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

A diplomat... is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip. - Caskie Stinnett

Adventure is just bad planning. - Roald Amundsen

Arya

:-( RIP Alan Rickman.

"By Grabthar's hammer, by the suns of Worvan, you shall be avenged."

Makes me feel like we lost another Christopher Lee, too. :-(
"I will break the chains of our past, the hold of Empires my ancestors swore against. My sins began with him, they will end with me, Seldarine witness to my defiance!" -- Daeatria Ravenshadow

"Our failings did not mean no Dream was. Some fought for it, many died for it." --Kan'itae Ravenshadow

FaeFae

This is devastating. I had just watched Galaxy Quest last night and loved his work. :(

Vincent07

I just binged all of the HP movies, then Die Hard last week.     So sad.
"You think any of it matters? The things we did? The lives we destroyed. That's all that's ever gonna count. So, yeah, surprise. You're going to hell. We both are." -Angel

destinysdesire

Veteran actor Sir Christopher Lee, star of The Lord of the Rings films, The Wicker Man, The Man with the Golden Gun and the Star Wars prequels, has passed away at the age of 93.

The Telegraph reports he died in London's Chelsea and Westminster Hospital on Sunday morning as a result of "respiratory problems", having been receiving treatment there for the past three weeks.

He is survived by his wife Birgit Kroencke Lee and daughter Christina Erika Lee.
Loss of empathy might well be the most enduring and deep-cutting scar of all, the silent blade of an unseen emey, tearing at our hearts and stealing more than our strength- Drizzt Do'Urden

Edge

That happened back in June, DD. You're about half a year late.
Kestal | Bernadette | Eden | Tonya | Vaszayne | Koravia | Alastriona | Natascha | Emari | Urilias-Zhjaeve | Hiltrude | Tatya | Dioufn | Aida | Cyrillia | Megan | etc.
DM Tiamat | Szuriel | Maedhbh | Cassilda