Main Menu

Breaktime

Started by Jazzmyra, Apr 24, 2019, 07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazzmyra

Hello everyone,

the past week was a bit... hard on me. Due to psychological issues and other things. Thus, I will take a bit of a break from the server - namely, until my application for my new character has been handled, either in terms of being approved or declined / needing fixes. During this time, there will likely be three logins - to ICly send my current characters (Tashira Leyvens, Leara and Ilona Z'Ress) on their journey's across the world. This action has several reasons:

1) Lately, entering a scene with either of my characters who have not been there from the very beginning (or even in previous scenes) felt like breaking the scene. Half of the time, I had no idea what was going on. I -do- know this can be very common, but it is not related to randomly walking in on people in the square, but to scenes with explicit groups of friends. I also know this isn't on them, but on me. 
2) In a setting where many people only use 1 char, or 2, it was (at least for me) a dumb idea to just create three characters and play them. I lost track of a lot of things, and well, to be honest... It didn't do me no good.
3) Last but not least, and most importantly: While I enjoyed them (for a while), their backgrounds -always- contained a reason for them to just continoue their wandering. Neither of them is someone to be lightly bound to a place, and that is mostly because Siniy was from the very first day I was lured into this server my hope for a main character.

I want to point out, I love playing and RPing with you all. I do not wish to leave the server, at all. But in the currrent state with my messed up characters, it's quite literally unhealthy for me. I know some of you probably did not expect this, or didn't see it coming, but... it's how it is right now. I will be fully back once I know how Siniy is going to exist. I hope you can understand me, and in case we had some RP, can understand that I do not take a break because of anyone but myself. Sometimes, having more than one option to choose from is not a good thing. Until then, 

Adiós, Spirit's Blessin's, and Seee yaaaaaaaaaaaa~

Jazz

DubiousScroll

Best thing you can do is take care of yourself and take a break when this becomes more than a game.  I know first-hand.  Hope to see you back soon!